Snuggwugg Interactive Baby Pillow
Posted by Snuggwugg Team on 4th Nov 2015
Becoming a new mom is amazing. And we already know you always wonder what you need to buy for your newborn. Are there any baby products that will last 6 months, one year or longer? And the answer is Yes. Snuggwugg baby pillow is. Are you are attempting to minimize your baby gear? Here are a few ways you can utilize your Snuggwugg Interactive Baby Pillow that may surprise you. And we are so excited that Snuggwugg has become new moms favorite baby pillow!
1. A Baby Shower Gift - Snuggwugg multi-use baby pillow is multipurpose a must-have for busy moms and dads and makes the perfect baby shower gift.
2. As a Baby Toy - Embroidered with sweet animal friends & designs that encourage your baby's eyes to explore. Snuggwugg is bound to be a cutie's new favorite companion.
3. Diaper Changing (no more squirming) - Snuggwugg helps keep Baby calm, still and happy during diaper changing.
4. Tummy Time - Snuggwugg is a perfect prop for tummy time.
5. Shopping Cart - Snuggwugg is lightweight & portable so you can take Snuggwugg anywhere!
6. Early Learning - Snuggwugg has a flex pocket filled with the fun-to-feel crinkly material into which parents can insert educational flashcards, toys, apps or smartphones to help keep toddlers entertained on long car rides.
7. Toddler Travel Pillow - Perfect baby gear for travel use in car seats, keep toddlers entertained on long car rides.
8. Educational Toys - Parents can attach educational toys for infants and toddlers. Just insert educational flashcards, toys, apps or smartphones.
9. Birthday Gift - Snuggwugg is a great gift for both babies ages 3 months and toddlers up to 3 years.
10. Flights & Traveling With Baby - Insert toys, apps, educational flashcards or smartphones to help keep toddlers entertained during flights.
12. Teethers or pacifier - Snuggwugg has multiple loops for attaching a little one's favorite toys, teethers or pacifier.
13. Sensory Play - Snuggwugg Pocket has a fun to feel crinkle sound to stimulate baby with sight, touch & sound.
14. As A guard for boys who pee when changing a diaper. Washable Slipcover - Snuggwugg has a soft plush slipcover that is removable and machine washable.
15. Protects Your Smartphone - Flex Pocket works with most smartphones 5.5" x 2.75"
The Snuggwugg Interactive Baby Pillow by Snuggwugg is lightweight & portable so you can take Snuggwugg anywhere! Use with technology or without the choice is up to the modern parent.
Snuggwugg Baby Pillow is unique and very affordable cost, we all know, it’s the baby gear that’s the hardest to figure out. It shows usefully for mom's especially during a diaper change, tummy time and long travel and exclusively only available for Purchase at Amazon and Snuggwugg.com website. FREE Shipping Too!
Teething is one of the unavoidable trials of parenthood. Each baby will encounter it at different times and stages. We hope you enjoy these great teething tips from Snuggwugg Baby PillowOne of the fascinating (but difficult) concerns about teething is that the most painful stage of teething is actual before the teeth break through the gums. If [...]
August is nearly over, our daughter Matilda headed to pre-school and it got me thinking. Why? Because it's back-to-school season, and students around the country are packing up to head to class. My daughter loves her backpack but I realize that babies love backpacks too! If you have more than one child at home the house [...]
Is diaper change getting you down? We all would love easier diaper changes so these six tips will make diaper changing go faster — and more efficiently. Hurray!Today's early childhood development question deals with one of our less favorite parenting tasks, the diaper change. (Is anybody else tortured daily by this?) Just because changing diapers [...]
We love hearing from you. When we see amazing reviews and new ideas for traveling with toddlers we love to share them too. As moms when we travel with our toddlers sometimes it can become very stressful. They get tired and fussy then we feel like the world is watching us and we get a [...]
Are you looking for fun baby nursery ideas? When we were putting together Matilda's nursery we were so excited. But at the same time we felt pressure to make everything perfect. I'll share a few tips that I used and hopefully they will help you too. When it comes to nursery ideas there are so [...]
So one of the best celebrations is having a new baby! And there is no better excuse to indulge in cute baby shower food ideas than on this amazing day. When I had my own baby shower my friends made cake pops and chocolate covered everything it was awesome. There are so many great baby [...]
Ashton Kutcher received an unintended surprise when he wandered into the mens bathroom to change his 5 month old daughter, there were no diaper changing tables in the men's restrooms. Realizing that there was some gender inequality issues Ashton did what any clever celebrity would do. He took to Facebook to share his dismay. With over 9,000 [...]
Whether to vaccinate or not? As a parent I chose to vaccinate our daughter. Was it scary? Some of it. But I do support a parents rights to choose the care for their own child. So what do you need to know about Disneyland and the current measles outbreak?So far the measles have spread and [...]
We had an amazing time in Chicago on the Steve Harvey TV Show! I am so thankful that he does his great segments filled with baby gear made by moms. Of course he is super funny and very gracious. I can't wait until next time. Yes we are trusting there will be a next time. I love [...]